Please fill up the form for information regarding
UGC (June 2017 / December 2017):
- Our UGC NET study material is an All-inclusive course material covering the entire syllabus.
- Exclusive focus on each of the 3 papers.
- Extensive and relevant theory enveloping all concepts.
- Array of objective questions as well as descriptive questions along with solutions.
- Course material systematically segmented into 17-23 volumes.
- Course designed and moduled by faculty who are highly qualified with a vast teaching experience.
- The course material is designed and moduled to provide you with a “step-by-step” approach to your preparation
Paper I – General Paper
The course material will contain objective type questions with answers on various subjects like comprehension, logical reasoning, teaching aptitude, analysis evaluation, deductive and inductive reasoning etc. It will be provided in 6 volumes.
The course material will contain important theory parts in brief and a large number of objective type questions with answers.
Paper III (A)
The course material will consist of extensive theory covering important topics. It will also contain descriptive questions and answers.
The course materials for Paper-II and Paper-III(A) together will be provided in 10-15 volumes.
Paper III (B)
The course materials will cover certain selected electives from each subject. These will contain descriptive theory providing deep insight into the concept.
A volume exclusively focused on Objective Type Questions is also provided.
We offer the following ELECTIVES in each subject
Student can opt for ALL THE ELECTIVES as given below. The Course material for any of the electives will be provided in 1 or 2 volumes.
For ANY SUBJECT
COURSE FEE :
(includes Paper I (Gen. Paper) and Paper II & III
of any Subject with ALL ELECTIVES)
Service Tax @ 15% :
Paper I (General Paper only) – 6 volumes